There are lots of Wifi routers today. Choosing the best one is like finding the needle in the sea. In this review, we will cover the best 10 Wifi Router of 2017.
Google introduced a new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering. The best part of this system is the ease of setup. You can easily setup your wifi system with just an App from your smartphone. Another best part of it is the ability to extend the coverage by adding a new beacon to the system. You gain whole home wifi coverage with a single Wifi SSID name so you don’t have to switch between wifi names.
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft.
- Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app lets you set up quickly and allows you to see what’s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
9. NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 Smart Dual Band WiFi Router
The NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router delivers extreme Wi-Fi speed for gaming up to 1750Mbps. The Dual Core 1GHz processor boosts wireless & wired performance. High-powered amplifiers and external antennas increase range for whole-home mobility, while Beamforming+ boosts speed for mobile devices, up to 100% faster.
- Extreme WiFi speed for gaming – up to 1750 Mbps
- Extreme range fro large homes with external antennas
- Airtime Fairness prevents network lag when slower devices connect
- Easy setup with NETGEAR genie App
8. Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Router
The Linksys MAX-STREAM AC1900 Multi User-MIMO Router (EA7500) provides dual Wi-Fi bands with combined data speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps for high-bandwidth applications. Ideal for households with high Wi-Fi traffic, this Wi-Fi router allows you to simultaneously connect 12+ devices, including tablets, smartphones, 4K UHD TVs, and game consoles. Multi-User MIMO technology ensures a fast, uninterrupted Wi-Fi connection even when multiple devices are connected at the same time.
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Multi-User MIMO technology to keep multiple Wi-Fi devices online at the same time and the same speed
- Connect 4K TV, gaming console, laptop and more with four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Easy setup, generate guest passwords, monitor your Wi-Fi remotely and more with Smart Wi-Fi software
7. ASUS RT-AC88U Wireless-AC3100
Equipped with the latest 4×4 802.11ac MU-MIMO technology and 8 Gigabit LAN ports backed by ASUS-exclusive AiProtection powered by Trend Micro, the dual-band RT-AC88U delivers the speed you crave and security you need. The combined data rate of 3167 Mbps with whole-home extended coverage and Smart Connect ensure fast, stable connectivity for all your Wi-Fi devices.
- 1024-QAM technology – 80% faster 5 GHz at up to 2100 Mbps, 66% faster 2.4 GHz at up to 1000 Mbps
- 33% greater 2.4 GHz coverage with a 4-transmit, 4-receive (4T4R) antenna design, able to reach our widest-ever coverage up to 5000 square feet
- Expansive Connectivity Options: with exclusively has 8 x Gigabit LAN ports for up to eight Ethernet-compatible devices to connect simultaneously
- Smart Connect- Automatically chooses the best band available
- ASUS AiProtection powered by Trend MicroTM to protect against viruses and malware
6. D-Link AC1750 Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
The AC1750 DIR-859 Wi-Fi Router is perfect for small to mid-sized homes, allowing you to connect wherever and however you want. With high-powered amplifiers and AC technology, it delivers extreme Wi-Fi coverage to all of your wireless devices. Using Gigabit Ethernet, the DIR-859 offers performance that is 10 times faster than traditional Ethernet. As part of D-Link’s Essential Series, furthermore, it provides reliable performance at a price that won’t break the bank.
- High-gain antenna and high-power amplifiers
- EASY SETUP – Set this router up within minutes with mobile App
- AFFORDABLE – This full-featured router is offered at a competitive price
5. ASUS Dual-band Wireless-AC1900
RT-AC68U is one of the world’s fastest Wi-Fi router, with combined dual-band data rates of up to 1900 Mbps. The 5 GHz band delivers 1300 Mbps 802.11ac for Gigabit wireless data rates, while the super-charged 2.4 GHz 802.11n provides up to 600 Mbps.
With built-in USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, you can connect USB-enabled devices, such as external storage drives, printers, or a 3G/4G dongle to your ASUS router and share them via Wi-Fi while AiProtection powered by Trend Micro keeps your network secure.
- Five Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast, stable wired network connections
- Dual-core processor for fast and responsive performance
- ASUS AiCloud cloud service to access, sync, share and stream your data wherever you are
4. NETGEAR N600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router
You get bare-bones functionality here for a low price. However, it has Simultaneous dual band Wireless-N offers twice the bandwidth with better connection and less interference. It also has Push ‘N’ Connect securely connects devices at the touch of a button. This is for you if you need decent WiFi functions within a low price tag.
- Ideal WiFi range for medium to large homes
- Simultaneous Dual Band: Reduces interferences for better connections to more WiFi devices
- NETGEAR genie® home network manager for easy installation and home network management
- Competitive price
3. D-Link AC1200 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Wi-Fi Router
With wireless dual band speeds of 300 and 867Mbps, the DIR-842 avoids interference to deliver the fastest wireless speeds, improved coverage, and reliable connections. The DIR-842 is ideal for streaming HD video, gaming, connecting multiple devices, and watching shows on your TV – all at the same time. D-Link’s free mobile apps provide easy setup, remote monitoring and access to content from anywhere on your Smartphone or Tablet.
- Dual Band – Browse the web on one band while streaming media on the other
- High-Gain Antennas – Wider coverage
- Gigabit Ports – Connect up to 4 wired devices
- Advanced QoS – Bandwidth optimization through client prioritization
- Easy setup with Mobile App
- Competitive price
2. Google WiFi Router
Meet OnHub, the router from Google and TP-Link that’s built for fast Wi-Fi on all your devices. OnHub provides Wi-Fi speeds up to 1900 Mbps to help with smooth streaming, gaming, and downloading. Its unique design and 13 antennas provide reliable speed in every direction, covering up to 2,500 square feet. And OnHub can connect 100+ devices at the same time, so everyone can enjoy what they love to do online.
- Super fast Wi-Fi speeds up to 1900 Mbps to help with smooth streaming, gaming and downloading
- Helps eliminate dead zones with 2.4GHz and 5GHz Band covering up to 2,500 square feet
- Supports 100+ connected devices
- The companion Google On app makes setup simple
- A separate guest network helps get friends online easily
1. Linksys WRT AC3200 Open Source Dual-Band Gigabit Smart Wireless Router
Add enterprise-grade Wi-Fi to your home with the Linksys WRT3200ACM MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router. Equipped with Tri-Stream 160 and MU-MIMO technology, this Wi-Fi router can deliver blazing-fast Wi-Fi performance to multiple devices simultaneously. This dramatically expands the router’s speeds, so you’ll enjoy high-speed, responsive performance even when your home Wi-Fi is under heavy usage.
- Tri-Stream 160 technology doubles bandwidth and the fastest dual-band of any router
- MU-MIMO technology provides blazing-fast Wi-Fi speeds to multiple devices all at the same time, same speed
- Open-source ready with OpenWrt and DD-WRT® for complete flexibility and customization
- Updated Smart Wi-Fi app to manage and monitor your home Wi-Fi from your device, anytime, anywhere
- 256MB Flash and 512MB of RAM Memory delivers improved data transfer speeds allowing you to do more at faster rates